Industrial Fabrication is a custom fabricator of stainless steel, aluminum, mild steel, abrasion resistant and alloy materials, serving all industries to meet your fabrication and welding needs.Some of the more frequently used processes include:
- Stamping:b> The metal is pressed in between a stamp die to create a raised section of the metal.
- Punching:b> A punching tool is used to punch holes in the metal to create the desired part or component.
- Cutting: Various cutting methods are used to cut the metal to the right size.
- Folding: Sometimes the metal needs to be bent at a specific angle, and folding is used to achieve this result.
- Machining: Machining processes carefully remove metal and reshape it into the end product and involve using drills, CNC lathes, and other such machinery.
- Welding: This process involves heating two pieces of metal together.
- Shearing:b> Shearing is creating one long single cut on metal sheets to cut it to the correct size.